They need to be there. Let’s convince them.
Drawing people to your conference. Highlighting a town’s attributes for new residents. Selling the city where your college is located to prospective students – and their parents.
It’s not as easy as it seems.
There’s strategy involved with promoting and marketing places. The right marketing messages affect consumer behaviors – this is true for a destination as for any other product.
Place Promotion is a service to help attract people to places – to entice them to make a move in your direction.
At the helm are two marketing veterans: Traci Suppa of WordScapes and Fiona Santoianni of Enlightened Solutions. While both of us bring marketing and strategic insights to the table, Traci focuses on the message, and Fiona aces the design.
We work with:
- Event Producers
- Conference Managers and Marketers
- Realtors and Relocation Agencies
- Educational Institutions
- Medical Facilities
Our Place Promotion packages can include a variety of components, such as:
- Brochures, flyers, or other collateral (writing and design)
- Posts for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media
- Drip email marketing campaigns
- Blog posts and articles about the destination
- Arranging special offers and discounts with local attractions
- Curating shareable destination content for blogs and social media
We helped The Academy of Management boost registration for its annual meeting in Atlanta.
Campaign components: Flyer usable for website and email, social media posts
We gave attendees of the NY NOW trade show helpful information on New York City’s after hours attractions.
Campaign components: Copy for pre-show planner, blog posts, and email
We helped Beach Enclave attract buyers to its luxury residential community in the Turks & Caicos.
Campaign components: Website copy